Which JL Wrangler Interior Do You Like?

Which JL Wrangler Interior do you Like Most?

• Red Metallic

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Silver Gray

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Stitched Leather

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, nice! Honestly, when I first saw the red dash a while back, I had assumed that JL's would have color matched dashes and I am kinda bummed they aren't.

JAGS

After seeing some old cars, yesterday, I thought of how much I liked the interior of one particular model. I think the dash of the 1956 Chevrolet Belair, is one of the most attractive I’ve ever seen. It’s so clean.

View attachment 659
View attachment 660

I may be nuts, but I think the new JL dash is just as tastefully done, with all the modern things you want.

View attachment 661
View attachment 662

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LOL, nice! Honestly, when I first saw the red dash a while back, I had assumed that JL's would have color matched dashes and I am kinda bummed they aren't.

Color match would be awesome, just like those '56s. The ONLY thing keeping me from going red is that I already have a silver and red JK. Was leaning a different color than red for the JL.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Color match would be awesome, just like those '56s. The ONLY thing keeping me from going red is that I already have a silver and red JK. Was leaning a different color than red for the JL.

Ya know, all the cool kids are going white :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The complexity police would never let that happen lol

Sent via....

But it would look oh so nice :yup:

20161231172202-03191370.jpg