River Road Rally Park

drhcobra

If you’re in NE Illinois SE Wisconsin check out River Road Rally Park. It’s not much, but makes for a pretty fun couple hours. It’s not all mud but definitely has some. And for me only 20 minutes away.

IMG_0750.JPGIMG_0755.JPGIMG_0753.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

Is it basically just a big open field with a couple mud holes and hills?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Last edited:

drhcobra

It's an old gravel pit, so there are some small hills some of which are pretty steep. Some mud of course, and a few obstacles made from big tires, concrete tile and rocks. Also a mile long trail through woods with some decent terrain. They don't allow dirt bikes/atvs/utvs. Its's no Cliffs or Badlands, but there is nothing else really around here. Only open 2 weekends a month. Next time we go I'll get some better pictures.

YAHAHA

Next time we go I'll get some better pictures.

Next time you go, let me know! We just started travel baseball but we might find an off day on the weekend we could go.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Supercharged

If you’re in NE Illinois SE Wisconsin check out River Road Rally Park. It’s not much, but makes for a pretty fun couple hours. It’s not all mud but definitely has some. And for me only 20 minutes away.

View attachment 10373View attachment 10374View attachment 10375

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I was out there Sunday, took the wife and boys out. We had a blast with a local Jeep club. I'm about 15 minutes from the park too.17185.jpeg17191.jpeg17189.jpeg17192.jpeg17186.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

My Lady and I spent 31 nights on the road in August. We were in WV, KY, OH, IN, IL, MO, IA, SD couple of days in Stugis for the Black Hills Rally WY, ID, OR 2 weeks with my Daughter NE, and KS. It was a great trip. We logged 6,246 miles. Id leave again in the morning.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
My Lady and I spent 31 nights on the road in August. We were in WV, KY, OH, IN, IL, MO, IA, SD couple of days in Stugis for the Black Hills Rally WY, ID, OR 2 weeks with my Daughter NE, and KS. It was a great trip. We logged 6,246 miles. Id leave again in the morning.

Pretty impressive trip. Amazing to spend 31 nights on the road in August when we are only on day 4.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Did you go to River Road Rally Park? I assume you rented a Jeep, since your profile says you are from Zambia.:thinking: