Its official

CalSgt

I decided to join the gang... Am I supposed to get jumped in or something? Or is putting decals on the jeep enough?

sticker.jpg

I considered a "WAYALIFE" windshield banner but at 6" 3" tall it would be right in my line of sight.

JTCO

Meme King
I decided to join the gang... Am I supposed to get jumped in or something? Or is putting decals on the jeep enough?

I considered a "WAYALIFE" windshield banner but at 6" 3" tall it would be right in my line of sight.

You have officially surrendered your soul to us for all eternity. Congratulations. You will be receiving a promotional packet in the mail with further instructions within the next week.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As Overlanderjl mentioned I’m 6’2 and I can’t see them either. My banner sits high enough that it’s not in the way

Jdofmemi

Congratulations on joining!

Here is the banner view from inside. Ignore the vacant house in the view.

As you can see, it is completely above the shaded area of the windshield.

Attachments

• IMG_20190407_172404-672x378.jpg
    IMG_20190407_172404-672x378.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 203

CalSgt

Congratulations on joining!

Here is the banner view from inside. Ignore the vacant house in the view.

As you can see, it is completely above the shaded area of the windshield.

I see... I wasn't thinking of the glass going higher than what you can actually see through. There is a few inches of glass up there beyond where it's clear.

Mud Bug

Congrats on your JL! I like a windshield banner but I won't put one on here in Delaware, apparently they fail you at inspections for having them. Technically, it is illegal to have stickers/decals on any of your windows (even sides or rear) that are not transparent or that go below that AS-1 line on your windshield.. but sometimes it depends on the day and the person doing the inspections. It's kind of a crap shoot here.

CalSgt

I ordered a windshield banner back in April but between weather & busy life haven't had time to get it or my spiderweb shade put on until today

banner.jpg