Lost soft top bolts. Need help.

Neohiofan

I bought a sailcloth 2 door soft top for my JL Rubicon off a forum member. During shipment the bolts were lost. I have searched through parts list and think I located 2 of the 3 bolts I need. Is there anyone that can help with the third bolts part numbers and make sure the first two are correct. Below is a link to the install manual.
http://starparts.chrysler.com/info/default/K6862736.pdf
On page 1 I’m missing J, K, & L..
I think I’ve found the part numbers for
J - part# 06512163AA - need 4 of these
K - part# 06512235AA - need 2 of these
L - I cannot find a part number - need 12 of these.

Please help. I’m trying to get these ordered and installed before the 17th. Headed to Daytona beach. No fun at the beach with a hard top.

WWRuby_Svi

Usually your dealer parts department can pull up the diagrams. You know where the bolts are at so it shouldn’t be hard to find. I’ve found many times that bolts from the dealer are either a good price or expensive, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Not sure if Quadratec has JL parts yet, but they have an extensive amount of JK and earlier top parts. Might be worth a call.

Neohiofan

I’ve called the dealer, bestop, quadratec, just about any place I can. The diagrams don’t show any of L bolts in the link for the instruction manual.

Neohiofan

I don’t have the K bolt yet. Ordered it. It’ll be here Monday. My hard top bolt fits in L spot but looking for a length.

JAGS

Find a local fastenal. They’ll let you try different bolts to get the right one, then purchase what you need or they can order.

Neohiofan

I found all of the bolts. I had the soft top shipped through fastenal and they lost them. Fastenal offered to help with the bolts but they don’t have automotive bolts.