Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: JL JOURNAL : Armoring Up the Underside with EVO ProTek Skid Plates

  1. #21
    Been Around the Block MrGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    492
    Very informative video, thanks for that. The engine skid is interesting, but this fumoto oil drain nipple is over the top! How cool is that

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

  2. #22
    Hooked Spack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    158
    These were on my list, but I also have the LOD Sig Series rockers. Glad to know the exhaust loop wonít fit. Will prolly just stick with the engine plate.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #23
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Very informative video, thanks for that. The engine skid is interesting, but this fumoto oil drain nipple is over the top! How cool is that

    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    LOL - they are handy to have especially if you have a skid plate like this. Hook up a hose and draining it into a container makes changing your oil super fast and clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spack View Post
    These were on my list, but I also have the LOD Sig Series rockers. Glad to know the exhaust loop wonít fit. Will prolly just stick with the engine plate.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Honestly, it's all you really need and I'm already thinking about removing my exhaust loop skid.

  4. #24
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4

    EVO Skid installed

    Installed the EVO Skid plate yesterday. Put the JL, up on ramps, in my driveway and it was an easy straight, forward install. Took a little over an hour, it would have gone quicker if I wasnít laying on my back, with a flashlight in my mouth, trying to get the brackets attached to the motor mount. Thanks, for the video and the EVO recommendation.

  5. #25
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTsJL View Post
    Installed the EVO Skid plate yesterday. Put the JL, up on ramps, in my driveway and it was an easy straight, forward install. Took a little over an hour, it would have gone quicker if I wasnít laying on my back, with a flashlight in my mouth, trying to get the brackets attached to the motor mount. Thanks, for the video and the EVO recommendation.
    Awesome! I hope our video was able to help you out

  6. #26
    Hooked Spack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Honestly, it's all you really need and I'm already thinking about removing my exhaust loop skid.
    Thanks. Thatís prolly what Iíll do.



    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #27
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4

    Evo skid

    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Awesome! I hope our video was able to help you out
    Yes the video was a great help, thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •