strong idle surging

Jeeeep

I'm beginning to think this JL is possessed.

Nice hot 86* day, was using start stop to quiet the fan from sounding like a tornado approaching but each time it would kick on after being stopped, the surge would be so great I'd have to hit the brake to keep from hitting the car in front of me (yes ample room in front)

I turned off start/stop and it would still surge causing the Jeep to rock back and forth WTF!!!

People staring at me either because of the fan or the fucking surge rocking the Jeep back and forth.

My city just enacted a "Road Rage" hotline program and with the looks I was getting from people because of the A/C noise or the Jeep surging and rocking makes it appear that I'm revving the engine. If I'm behind someone, it could be misinterpreted as aggressive driving .... SOB too many fucktard automated controls on the JL :doh::doh::doh:

Anyone else experiencing this type of surge behavior?

hbrhodes

Is this only in the AC models, or the non-AC too? Cause mine doesn't have AC ....

lé bntly
•|||||||•

Sanctuarydrive

I looked on your post for the engine type - 6 banger or turbo - four and did not find the information. Please let me know what engine the surging is on.

:)

Jeeeep

it only happens with the AC on high, then the damn fan sounds like an airliner ready for take off but ...

I'm beginning to wondering how much of this is actually caused by the electro-hydraulic steering in the JL, cooling the electric motor