Gladiator on the streets

JTCO

Meme King
My 12 y/o has the sickness. She's volunteering at a retirement home this week. They took the residents to Goodwill today, and she's sending me pictures of a JT parked in front of Goodwill. Lol.

Although the picture isn't that great, her excitement is through the roof. At this point it is her dream car. That, or a YJ on 40's. 😅

I think I know the guy that owns that. He used to buy designer clothes. Then he bought a JTR and has to shop elsewhere for clothing now. Happens to the best of us.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
My 12 y/o has the sickness. She's volunteering at a retirement home this week. They took the residents to Goodwill today, and she's sending me pictures of a JT parked in front of Goodwill. Lol.

View attachment 12317

Although the picture isn't that great, her excitement is through the roof. At this point it is her dream car. That, or a YJ on 40's. [emoji28]

How about a gladiator on 40’s.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Not sure this fits but damn does this color look good. Would look even better on 40’s.

IMG_9406.jpg

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

JTCO

Meme King
My wife saw this one today. Crappy picture as it was aways away. Looks like gator. Has an awning on a bed rack.

image0.jpeg