Wave from South Dakota

Garret

Finally getting around to my introductory wave! 2019 JLUR, ordered last October and picked it up late December. Sold my fully built/9"swapped 04 TJ for this! I think I have an addiction building jeeps but this should be the final rock crawlerSnapchat-851443548.jpegSnapchat-467872642.jpeg20190324_152122.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Garret

Thanks! So far I have done Evo stage 2 lift with kings, evo rear tire carrier, poison spyder crawler front bumper, 37" coopers on kmc beadlocks, tazer mini, and hooked up my warn zeon 10-s and cobra 75 from my last jeep. Also did some clear bra on the rockers and hinges to protect the paint (easier to do than I expected).
Future things to do before moab trip will be relocate rear license playe to spare tire using the motobilt relocation kit because that's the only thing I can find as similar as my setup on my TJ, as in the easiest system to remove the spare. Then need to think about if I want to do a rear bumper, skids, or arb twin compressor. I think I will go for twin compressor this time because I had the single on my TJ for the locker and for airing up. I think the twin with 37s would be more efficient.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app