VIDEO : FIRST DIRT - Testing Out EVO's Bone Stock Jeep GLADIATOR Sport Off-Road

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man that thing really soaked up the bumps! Long wheelbase for the win! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!

MrGiant

Great video and great performance of the JT!
I just checked out a fully loaded rubi gladiator, not that expensive with 60k
I am really looking forward to what EVO does with it. But since its only a sport without anything, its gonna be a lot super amazing stuff

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Dale72

Caught the Bug
Coming soon :)

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it :)

I wish! To the best of my knowledge, Jeep isn't taking orders yet and apparently, I don't know the right people there :crazyeyes: :D

Thanks - you're gonna love it :)

Tons of fun! I can't wait to do some of this with the doors off and top off. :yup:
Okay I thought a couple of people have said that were going to start taking orders yesterday

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GCM 2.0

Are you going to order one?

After taking part in the JLX and being super impressed with the JL’s improvements over the JK’s, I was about to buy a JL and start the build process over.... However, after 6 days in a JL with Mel, and nearly every day him saying “I am telling you, wait for the JT....” It’s pretty inevitable that a Jeep Truck will be sitting in my driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
After taking part in the JLX and being super impressed with the JL’s improvements over the JK’s, I was about to buy a JL and start the build process over.... However, after 6 days in a JL with Mel, and nearly every day him saying “I am telling you, wait for the JT....” It’s pretty inevitable that a Jeep Truck will be sitting in my driveway.

Dammit, nobody told me to wait for the JT.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man that thing really soaked up the bumps! Long wheelbase for the win! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!

A long wheel base has it's drawbacks on the rocks but driving hard and fast in the desert, that's where it really shines :yup:

What’s not to like.? It’s a real truck, but goes like a Jeep. All it needs is at least 37 inch tires! Great video.

Even with 35's, I think it looks and performs great. :cool:

Pretty impressive what it can do just out of the box. With mods it should be a hell of a capable rig.

It really is impressive and this is just a Sport :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours :thumb:

Dammit, nobody told me to wait for the JT.

:cheesy: The JT is really nice but far from a replacement of the JL. I'm still happy with mine but dying to get a JT. :yup: