VIDEO : FIRST DIRT - Testing Out EVO's Bone Stock Jeep GLADIATOR Sport Off-Road

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes, it really does pay to have friends in all the right places. For Mel and Lisa over at EVO Manufacturing, it'd be FCA as they were able to get their hands on a brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Sport pickup truck and ahead of just about everyone else out there. For Cindy and I, it'd be them as they invited us out to Arizona to take their Gladiator out for the very first time and of course, out in the dirt! We know it isn't much but we hope you'll still enjoy this video for what it is - a first look at a brand new and bone stock Jeep truck off-road and wheeling across the desert.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
All right, I can't wait to get home to watch this video! I could watch it on my phone... but I've got to have a big screen experience for all Wayalife videos. Lol.

Jeeeep

how fast were you going on the dirt? it seemed to handle the speed nicely.

I'm thinking a Sport would be a nice addition to the driveway :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All right, I can't wait to get home to watch this video! I could watch it on my phone... but I've got to have a big screen experience for all Wayalife videos. Lol.

LOL - it's nothing special but we do hope you have fun watching it :)

Great video as always. Can't wait to see the build up of the JT and how much more capable it will become.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Well, we won't be able to capture everything but we do hope we can get some of it and share it with you here.

how fast were you going on the dirt? it seemed to handle the speed nicely.

I'm thinking a Sport would be a nice addition to the driveway :thumb:

Hmm, maybe about 50 mph in places.

Brute

Awesome...looking forward to seeing what Mel has in store for it...hopefully firsthand at EJS...

JTCO

Meme King
Great video. Cant wait to get one. That thing actually sits fairly high with those little tires. Are those the 245s ?

VenturePoe

First Impressions...

Sometimes, it really does pay to have friends in all the right places. For Mel and Lisa over at EVO Manufacturing, it'd be FCA as they were able to get their hands on a brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Sport pickup truck and ahead of just about everyone else out there. For Cindy and I, it'd be them as they invited us out to Arizona to take their Gladiator out for the very first time and of course, out in the dirt! We know it isn't much but we hope you'll still enjoy this video for what it is - a first look at a brand new and bone stock Jeep truck off-road and wheeling across the desert.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

I'm sorry, but I was really stoked for the JT until I saw the clearance issues and how it scraped every damn obstacle. Glad I settled for the JL. I'm sure 35"+
or the RUBI WILL HELP BUT DAMN.....

Brute

I'm sorry, but I was really stoked for the JT until I saw the clearance issues and how it scraped every damn obstacle. Glad I settled for the JL. I'm sure 35"+

It’s a truck...with 137” wheelbase...so of course the breakover angle is not as good as the JL. That’s why 37’s or 40’s is a big help...

But it will climb like a goat...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!!! I can’t wait to see it on 4 dees

Coming soon :)

Awesome video.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it :)

Eddie you got yours ordered yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I wish! To the best of my knowledge, Jeep isn't taking orders yet and apparently, I don't know the right people there :crazyeyes: :D

Great video. Nicely done. I can’t wait !

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Thanks - you're gonna love it :)

That looks fun! Can’t wait to see more!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tons of fun! I can't wait to do some of this with the doors off and top off. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The JT is a pickup truck through and through. Clearly, it's not intended to replace a Wrangler.

Cool video i think it looks great in black.Awesome scenery out there too.

Glad you liked the video :)

It’s a truck...with 137” wheelbase...so of course the breakover angle is not as good as the JL. That’s why 37’s or 40’s is a big help...

But it will climb like a goat...

Oh yeah, with 37's or 40's, this thing is gonna be badass :thumb: