EVO Gladiator

Piginajeep

I can’t be the only one looking at roof top tents right ?

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

CalSgt

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I've been eyeing them for a while... Also looked at some adventure trailers, I don't think either is in the cards though.

GCM 2.0

I have never been a fan of them way up high on the roof of JK’s/JL’s. However, over the bed of a truck......yes, completely perfect. I might even opt to drop the overall height, maybe cut 6-10 inches out of the legs of the rack to lower just a bit.

Piginajeep

I have never been a fan of them way up high on the roof of JK’s/JL’s. However, over the bed of a truck......yes, completely perfect. I might even opt to drop the overall height, maybe cut 6-10 inches out of the legs of the rack to lower just a bit.

If that’s an option to lower it, that would be great. More than likely I’ll run a set of drawers liked the decked system.

I really can’t wait to get one and take it out camping.

GCM 2.0

If that’s an option to lower it, that would be great. More than likely I’ll run a set of drawers liked the decked system.

I really can’t wait to get one and take it out camping.

Chris, I’m not sure with that particular mount. I know I have seen them mounted lower on Toyota Tacomas, like the bottom of the tent just about even or slightly above the top of the bed which still left room for bed usage. But even with or without that tent I would also run the Decked storage drawers.

MrGiant

Thats pretty tall, weird with a spare behind the tailgate of a truck.
I never handled a 40"....is putting one up there on the carrier still a one man job?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

GCM 2.0

Thats pretty tall, weird with a spare behind the tailgate of a truck.

Not weird, but practical by design. Mel placed it there so the bed is still completely usable. It’s not a full-size truck, with a full-size bed, he has lots of stuff planned for what this truck will be used for, so he wanted the bed to be completely usable.

I never handled a 40"....is putting one up there on the carrier still a one man job?

Yes, there’s a technique.....but yes one man, or woman, or gifted child can do it.

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
You think this Gladiators over the top just wait until you see the wine cooler, cigar humidor and pull-out charcuterie board he's installing. #EVOGlamping :cheesy:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Three things...

1. I'd like to see it parked with the concepts.

2. I'd like to see the stamp in this pic from your FB page incorporated into the decals...

11051891_10153553761446252_5486974676154831982_n.jpg

3. This build is outstanding.

GCM 2.0

You think this Gladiators over the top just wait until you see the wine cooler, cigar humidor and pull-out charcuterie board he's installing. #EVOGlamping :cheesy:

One Gladiator build I am NOT looking forward to.......when Starwood Motors finally gets their hands on a JT. And the $200k window sticker that manages to end up on it.

Piginajeep

One Gladiator build I am NOT looking forward to.......when Starwood Motors finally gets their hands on a JT. And the $200k window sticker that manages to end up on it.

I wouldn’t mind a cigar humidor ..

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1