Method lug nuts

Jrip

I am trying to find black lug nuts that would best fit my black method 305 nv wheels on my 2018 JLUR. I have read that I need 14 x 1.5. I’m not real familiar with how lug nuts work and wanted to make sure that is all I needed to know to make them work on these wheels. Can I get locking for these? Does length of the nuts matter, etc? Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tobyw

14 x 1.5 with a conical seat is what you're after. There are a few options, such as open face or enclosed, hex or splined, etc. Overall length can be an issue if you choose enclosed lug nuts, so just find out how thick the wheel seating surface is and compare that to you lug length. Just for a point of reference, I'm running 1.8" long enclosed on my Fuel wheels, and I would wager a days salary the same would work on your Methods.

Jrip

Thanks for the quick responses! I saw those on amazon but was looking at the 24 pc set not realizing the set you mentioned was close to the same price and it gave me a few extra. I’m concerned how the 2 inch tall will stick out on my method wheels. Probably won’t matter much since they are black, I’m going to pull the trigger. Thanks again.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks for the quick responses! I saw those on amazon but was looking at the 24 pc set not realizing the set you mentioned was close to the same price and it gave me a few extra. I’m concerned how the 2 inch tall will stick out on my method wheels. Probably won’t matter much since they are black, I’m going to pull the trigger. Thanks again.

Best picture I have of the length Screenshot_20190329-112757_Gallery.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app