Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL Wrangler Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL Wrangler Air Compressor Mount

That is perfect! When will you have them in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Looks great, love the mounting spot. Thanks for bringing a solution to the market!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Looks great 👍

Just to be clear, this fits the single ARB, but does that mean there is not enough room there for the twin, or is that still in the works?
    His: 2015 JKUR

Hers: 2018 JLUR

Wow. That is awesome. Great job.

Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    One more question, is that area away from the "splash" zone of the tires? It looks likes it's firmly behind the fender, and the dirt on the firewall seems to be just dust, just wanted to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    What a tease... When will you have them in stock or be taking orders?

I think this will be my next project after my exhaust shows up (today hopefully)...
    LOL!! Didn't want to say they're for sale, take peoples money and then find out that something delayed them from getting shipped out in a reasonable amount of time. That being said, I should have the first batch in maybe mid to late next week. Maybe sooner but I need to head out of town and I'm not 100% sure when I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard View Post
    Great article, looks like a clean install. Great jon Eddie
    Thank you, glad to hear you approve

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    That is perfect! When will you have them in stock?
    Technically, I should have them in as soon as Tuesday of next week but I'll be out of town for a bit and won't be able to ship anything out until I get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Looks great, love the mounting spot. Thanks for bringing a solution to the market!
    Well, necessity is the mother of all inventions, right? I needed something for my JL and nothing out there met my needs so, I made my own mount

Quote Originally Posted by Jdofmemi View Post
    Looks great ��

Just to be clear, this fits the single ARB, but does that mean there is not enough room there for the twin, or is that still in the works?
    It's hard to say. A twin is pretty damn big and there are a lot of things that I take into consideration when making something like this. Mainly, how to make something that can be installed without any cutting or drilling. Of course, the cat is right there too and I wanted to make sure the compressor was far enough away from it. Not a problem with a single but pretty tough with a twin.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Wow. That is awesome. Great job.
    Thank you. Took a lot of work and a lot of mistakes to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    One more question, is that area away from the "splash" zone of the tires? It looks likes it's firmly behind the fender, and the dirt on the firewall seems to be just dust, just wanted to confirm.
    Yes, totally out of the splash zone so long as you retain your fender liner. I've driven in the snow, rain, puddles and even some mud and aside from some dust, no problem. I should note that the intake filter is high up and under the brake booster too so it's way out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Didn't want to say they're for sale, take peoples money and then find out that something delayed them from getting shipped out in a reasonable amount of time. That being said, I should have the first batch in maybe mid to late next week. Maybe sooner but I need to head out of town and I'm not 100% sure when I'll be back.

Thank you, glad to hear you approve

Technically, I should have them in as soon as Tuesday of next week but I'll be out of town for a bit and won't be able to ship anything out until I get back in.
    Awesome. On stand by. Looks like I will have a nice project when I get back from my SE Asia trip next month.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Perfect solution and nice work, eddie! As if Jeep left that space for a compressor

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Great idea I'm going to have to get one of these.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast