Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL Wrangler Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

question

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Please note that a video install is in the works.
    Has this video come out yet? I Cant seem to find it.
    LED headlights, fogs, and Rigid pods with Rough Country single row 50" black series light bar. Plasti-dip grille inserts. LED DRL's and turn signals. Smoked LED tail lights. Diode Dynamics clear marker lights. Rubicon steel front bumper. Steel rock rails. Dominion Offroad interior hi-lift jack mounts. Brawlee cargo led light bar. Hot-Head headliners. Fire extinguisher, flashlight, tinted windows, floor mats, OEM door sills.

Quote Originally Posted by fyr145 View Post
    Has this video come out yet? I Cant seem to find it.
    Man, I really am sorry. Been swamped with events, runs and builds. It's all filmed - just need to make it into a video.

video

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Man, I really am sorry. Been swamped with events, runs and builds. It's all filmed - just need to make it into a video.
    That's fine. I understand. I'm looking forward to your video as this project is on my wish list. I do like the write up on this but the video would even make it better. Thanks for the reply!
    LED headlights, fogs, and Rigid pods with Rough Country single row 50" black series light bar. Plasti-dip grille inserts. LED DRL's and turn signals. Smoked LED tail lights. Diode Dynamics clear marker lights. Rubicon steel front bumper. Steel rock rails. Dominion Offroad interior hi-lift jack mounts. Brawlee cargo led light bar. Hot-Head headliners. Fire extinguisher, flashlight, tinted windows, floor mats, OEM door sills.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213