Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL Wrangler Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

Quote Originally Posted by RubiDale View Post
    Were you able mount the remote location with the 1M extension?
    Yes I used the 1m extension.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Yes I used the 1m extension.

Thanks, for the quick reply

Fresh Catch

Another happy customer

Installed the ARB today, thanks for the instruction and the product. I had a bit of a problem wiring it up, I had to splice in the small gauge black ground wire to the larger ground in order to get the pump to come on, ottherwise it was an easy straight forward install. I added some plastic wire loom to protect the brake lines and steering linkage from the possibility of being abraded against the steel braided extension hose. I routed it up and around the shock tower to keep it out of the way. Great ingenuity on the location and execution.
    Last edited by RubiDale; 07-11-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Eddie, how has this single air compressor been working out for your needs? Been really wanting to do the twin but cant find a place to mount it outside, so I think I'm just going to get a single. Ultimately, I'll want it for lockers, air up, and maybe sway bar down the road. Would rather buy once, ya know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Eddie, how has this single air compressor been working out for your needs? Been really wanting to do the twin but cant find a place to mount it outside, so I think I'm just going to get a single. Ultimately, I'll want it for lockers, air up, and maybe sway bar down the road. Would rather buy once, ya know.

Honestly, I never had a problem with the single even back when we were running it on our old JK Nemo and TJ before that. On our JL, I can air up my 37's without any issues and in what I consider to be a relatively short amount of time. I've honestly never felt the need for a twin even when I had the room for one on our JK.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Honestly, I never had a problem with the single even back when we were running it on our old JK Nemo and TJ before that. On our JL, I can air up my 37's without any issues and in what I consider to be a relatively short amount of time. I've honestly never felt the need for a twin even when I had the room for one on our JK.
    Good to know, thanks for the info. Think I will just go this route then, no need to spend double if I don't need it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Ditto. I can air up from single digits and low teens to 28psi in a minute or two. Less than 10 min and I am aired up and rocking down the road. I canít imagine being in that much more of a hurry to justify a twin.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

So timed filling up a tire from 10psi to 26psi, it took 3:41 with the single.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112