WRITE-UP : WAYALIFE ACM - Jeep JL / JT Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount

JTCO

Meme King
Perfect fit. Thanks again for a great product and a great write-up. And ARB did a great job spending the time making the compressor color match my Jeep.

IMG_20200104_152608_888.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect fit. Thanks again for a great product and a great write-up. And ARB did a great job spending the time making the compressor color match my Jeep.

LOL - the ARB compressor was definitely made for your JT :D

Deezus

Well I don't know what it was but since that night I haven't had no issues with the compressor location.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Deezus

I only used it the last times I've been going going snow wheeling. The first night the compressor just totally shut off it would not come on would not pump up tires or anything so I just assumed it was heat due to the location but after posting here and Eddie telling me that there was no heat limiter it made perfect sense that it was something else.
So far I've been snow wheeling three or four times and have had no issues.
and I'm very glad because there's no other place to put these air compressors at.

IMG_20191124_124509.jpgIMG_20191124_131057.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
I only used it the last times I've been going going snow wheeling. The first night the compressor just totally shut off it would not come on would not pump up tires or anything so I just assumed it was heat due to the location but after posting here and Eddie telling me that there was no heat limiter it made perfect sense that it was something else.
So far I've been snow wheeling three or four times and have had no issues.
and I'm very glad because there's no other place to put these air compressors at.

Weird. Yeah, I would just check that all wiring is tight. There's tons of people using this setup and your issue is the first I've heard of. Hope it continues to be trouble-free.

Deezus

Weird. Yeah, I would just check that all wiring is tight. There's tons of people using this setup and your issue is the first I've heard of. Hope it continues to be trouble-free.
Like I said I don't think it's an issue with the location now it could have been something else so I haven't had any issue since and I'm very happy.

NFRs2000NYC

Just wanted to give this thread a bump, as someone waiting for a diesel, it appears that sadly this bracket wont work on a diesel as that area is where the window washer reservoir is. I am curious, if a mirror image on the other side exists so if the bracket was made in reverse, if it would simply fit on the other side.

A8507A00-87AD-44D8-9038-E091DB347F73.jpg

VitaMeVas

Out of stock??

Hey Eddie,

Just tried to order the JL compressor mounting bracket. Website says it's 'out of stock'. Any idea when you'll have more?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie,

Just tried to order the JL compressor mounting bracket. Website says it's 'out of stock'. Any idea when you'll have more?

Sorry about that, I just left town to help out at a race this weekend and then have a few other things I need to take care of. Unfortunately, that means I won't be back until the middle of next week and so I pulled them out of stock until I can ship again. Sorry about that.

VitaMeVas

Sorry about that, I just left town to help out at a race this weekend and then have a few other things I need to take care of. Unfortunately, that means I won't be back until the middle of next week and so I pulled them out of stock until I can ship again. Sorry about that.

Thanks for getting back so soon. No worries. Just decided to pull the trigger on the ARB ckma12 and got all excited. I’ll try again next week.

VitaMeVas

YAAAAHHHH!!!! Eddie’s back!

Thanks for getting back so soon. No worries. Just decided to pull the trigger on the ARB ckma12 and got all excited. I’ll try again next week.

Just ordered the bracket this morning. Been staring at my ARB single compressor in the garage. It wants to live on the firewall. Welcome back!!