Dash cams

Chuck

I see a lot of vids of road trips what dash cams does most you use I am looking into the Garmin 55 does any one find something that is better?

MrGiant

I have noooo experience, but installed a itracker mini0906. Seems to work, has all functions that could be useful, very small, micro sd adapter included and so on. I have it hardwired, so it notices when someone crashes my jeep when its parked and turns on for recording. Fortunately I didnt have to use the video files so far.
And no, I dont get money from them

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

NFRs2000NYC

The best IMHO that I have found are blackvue. Their performance, reliability, size, etc, make it perfect for the job.

Chuck

dash cams

Thanks guys there are so many on the market its mind warping. I do like the blackvue. thank you.

NFRs2000NYC

Thanks guys there are so many on the market its mind warping. I do like the blackvue. thank you.

I run one in all my vehicles. I've tried others but keep coming back to the blackvue. Image quality is great, small form factor makes it basically invisible, boot up time is good, recordings are reliable, telemetry data is accurate, and the software and wifi playback is fantastic. I've played back a video for police right at the scene, eliminates the he said she said.