Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: VIDEO : Jeep JL Wrangler SKY ONE-TOUCH Power Top & Side Panel Removal

  1. #21
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Eddie, were you able to see how the top seals out the water... it looks like it sits in between the rails almost... is there a water channel between the track & the top that drains somewhere?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good look at that. Sorry. The show is still going on until Saturday though and I do have friends who will be attending it. Maybe we can get them to give it a better look.

  2. #22
    Fresh Catch TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good look at that. Sorry. The show is still going on until Saturday though and I do have friends who will be attending it. Maybe we can get them to give it a better look.
    No worries... Just my OCD Curiosity kicking in. lol

  3. #23
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    52
    this does seem pretty cool, talk about ease!

  4. #24
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    18
    My wife loves this top. Now if it only had a removable rear window like the best top trektop pro.

  5. #25
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by 06LJ View Post
    My wife loves this top. Now if it only had a removable rear window like the best top trektop pro.
    You can definitely remove it, it just isn't as super fast and easy as the side panels. The guys I know at Jeep specifically said they bet people in the aftermarket industry will come up with a good solution and with a big hint - hint.

  6. #26
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    18
    I think I will have a JL in my future

  7. #27
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by 06LJ View Post
    I think I will have a JL in my future
    Awesome!! It's exciting to see all the folks eager to get their hands on one

  8. #28
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Upland, CA
    Posts
    2
    That One-Touch power top is great for us 'ol folks.

  9. #29
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by Strainger's Heart View Post
    That One-Touch power top is great for us 'ol folks.
    I honestly think it's one of the best things Jeep has come out with especially for people like you and Tom who never remove your hard top.

  10. #30
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Upland, CA
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I honestly think it's one of the best things Jeep has come out with especially for people like you and Tom who never remove your hard top.

    You know us too well!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •