Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teraflex 1.5 spacer lift

Quote Originally Posted by mbadgett View Post
    I just installed the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift on my 18 JLUR. I couldnt find many pictures on the internet to go by. So I decided to post mine here. Lift was easy and took me about 3 hours. The hardest part was installing the back spacer bolts. They were a pain! I'll answer any questions anyone has. Love the lift! I also installed spudertrax 1.75" wheel spacers. I think the Jeep drives better than before.

Attachment 9939Attachment 9940

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks good M!, we did the exact same kit on ours but with the shocks. Transformed the daily grind, less nose diving and wallowing around turns. As people have mentioned it will not be as plush as oem but I personally think its a good tradeoff to a more predictable daily driver. One thing I do want to mention per conversations with Teraflex the Falcon shock kit is 0-1.5" actually can be used up to a true 2" lift. If ever you want to go down the road to a taller lift eg. 2.5+ these Falcon shocks will not accept shock extensions since they are big bodied. Will not even work with Teraflex shock extensions, no biggie can just unload them used but just want to mention it.

Seriously, whatís the point of a 1.5Ē lift? Doesnít appear you put larger tires on therefore youíre not getting any extra ground clearance. 35ís fit just fine on a stock Ruby.

Allen B
    2018 JLU- Rubicon- Firecracker Red

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by abeggs View Post
    Seriously, whatís the point of a 1.5Ē lift? Doesnít appear you put larger tires on therefore youíre not getting any extra ground clearance. 35ís fit just fine on a stock Ruby.

Allen B

The only situation Iíve used the smaller kits in is trying to combat the front rake from a heavy winch and front bumper. Thatís about all Iíd use them for though unless I was gonna do tires.

Quote Originally Posted by mbadgett View Post
    I just installed the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift on my 18 JLUR. I couldnt find many pictures on the internet to go by. So I decided to post mine here. Lift was easy and took me about 3 hours. The hardest part was installing the back spacer bolts. They were a pain! I'll answer any questions anyone has. Love the lift! I also installed spudertrax 1.75" wheel spacers. I think the Jeep drives better than before.

Attachment 9939Attachment 9940

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks gooD! Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm View Post
    The only situation Iíve used the smaller kits in is trying to combat the front rake from a heavy winch and front bumper. Thatís about all Iíd use them for though unless I was gonna do tires.

Exactly. I ordered Teraflex .5 front level kit to keep level after adding Warn VR8000 S .

Allen B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12