Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Teraflex 1.5 spacer lift

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch mbadgett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Jackson TN
    Posts
    5

    Teraflex 1.5 spacer lift

    I just installed the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift on my 18 JLUR. I couldnt find many pictures on the internet to go by. So I decided to post mine here. Lift was easy and took me about 3 hours. The hardest part was installing the back spacer bolts. They were a pain! I'll answer any questions anyone has. Love the lift! I also installed spudertrax 1.75" wheel spacers. I think the Jeep drives better than before.

    IMG_0161.jpgIMG_0160.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Looks good. Just enough to make it look more aggressive. I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch mbadgett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Jackson TN
    Posts
    5
    It's perfect. I've owned lots of Jeep's with crazy lifts and tires. Just ends up a Jeep I can't drive either because of gearing or handling. This lift is the best of both worlds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Very nice


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Caught the Bug Bear_JKU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by mbadgett View Post
    It's perfect. I've owned lots of Jeep's with crazy lifts and tires. Just ends up a Jeep I can't drive either because of gearing or handling. This lift is the best of both worlds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your Jeep looks good.
    For people wanting to go bigger though, proper gearing and “handling” issues can all be sorted out quite easily and you’ll have a Jeep that handles and drives really well.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch mbadgett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Jackson TN
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    Your Jeep looks good.
    For people wanting to go bigger though, proper gearing and “handling” issues can all be sorted out quite easily and you’ll have a Jeep that handles and drives really well.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    This is true. But all of my past Jeep's ended up being 70k dollar Jeep's that I could drive on the interstate. This build is for the everyday Jeep that still will end up costing 70k. Crazy!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Fresh Catch mbadgett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Jackson TN
    Posts
    5
    Edit: couldn't.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Caught the Bug Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Posts
    83
    Very nice. Looks like its ready for 35's. Did you change or extend the shocks?

    Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JL Sport Unlimited Ocean Blue Metallic
    2004 TJ Rubicon Flame Red
    2000 XJ Cherokee Sport Black
    1998 XJ Cherokee Limited Gunmetal Pearl

  9. #9
    Fresh Catch mbadgett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Jackson TN
    Posts
    5
    No but after a few weeks of driving that's my next mod. I'm eyeing the falcon shocks. The stock shocks seem a bit spongie now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by mbadgett View Post
    No but after a few weeks of driving that's my next mod. I'm eyeing the falcon shocks. The stock shocks seem a bit spongie now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Falcons will definitely stiffen up your ride.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •