Tazer FAD question.

Jesse_01

When I choose to disable the FAD using the Tazer, my transfercase selection does not illuminate anymore. Any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Z_Auto

Advertiser
Supporter
When I choose to disable the FAD using the Tazer, my transfercase selection does not illuminate anymore. Any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unmarry then update to 11.0.8. Then set FAD off again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you need to get a piece of black tape to cover up the warning light now lol

LOL!! Trust me, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Wouldn't be so bad if it were just one light or the other but that both come up intermittently is annoying as hell. But, at least everything else still works including my OE rear locker. Could be worse.

dixonk

LOL!! Trust me, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Wouldn't be so bad if it were just one light or the other but that both come up intermittently is annoying as hell. But, at least everything else still works including my OE rear locker. Could be worse.

The good thing is there are some very clever people out there that can do all sorts of crazy stuff with these computers. What they are able to do with the tazer as it sits right now already amazes me. I’m sure they will get it ironed out.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app