Leveling Kit in the Interim

HiCenterd

About to add a bumper and a Warn 12k winch to Bruce. I'm not going to run a lift until next year at the soonest but I want to compensate for the extra weight. Does anyone have a good idea of typical sag from a bumper and winch? Are there good options for recouping that height? I'm going to be replacing the plastic bumper. I'm looking at Roam or LoD.

Love the look of Eddie's latest 'no bumper' post but I don't think that'll fly here as a daily driver...

Thank you!

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rgk401

About to add a bumper and a Warn 12k winch to Bruce. I'm not going to run a lift until next year at the soonest but I want to compensate for the extra weight. Does anyone have a good idea of typical sag from a bumper and winch? Are there good options for recouping that height? I'm going to be replacing the plastic bumper. I'm looking at Roam or LoD.

Love the look of Eddie's latest 'no bumper' post but I don't think that'll fly here as a daily driver...

Thank you!

Sag depends on the setup you go with. I sag about a .025. Also if you wanted to lift your Jeep look into the evo spacer lift or the rancho lift kit. Both are very nice and have a fair price. If the evo and ranch is out of your budget look into the zone spacer lift.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

HiCenterd

Gotcha. I feel like I'll be adding about 150 pounds and only removing 25-30 (no idea what the plastic OEM weighs). Seems like I'd get more than .25 sag. Then again, I'm probably overthinking it again. Thanks for the feedback!