Just to confirm!!

Rgk401

My main concern is I wanna run 37’s and do some off road,maybe Moab one day. I understand the Dana 30 in the front will take a shit on me when I need it the most. My partner is okay with me upgrading the front to the pro rock 44 but I’m unsure about the rear. IS THE REAR WORTH RE-GEARING AND ADDING A LOCKER OR JUST UPGRADE IT. Basically I wanna cry one time and be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I wanna run 37’s and do some off road,maybe Moab one day.

From this statement, sounds to me like your style of offroading is very light. I don't know much about these new axles, but I would think if you're definitely getting a prorock in the front. Just regear the rear and add a locker.
Now if you absolutely have the money and want to do a Dynatrac 60 in the rear, by all means, go for it and then you'll have no concern. What ratio are you going with?

Rgk401

From this statement, sounds to me like your style of offroading is very light. I don't know much about these new axles, but I would think if you're definitely getting a prorock in the front. Just regear the rear and add a locker.
Now if you absolutely have the money and want to do a Dynatrac 60 in the rear, by all means, go for it and then you'll have no concern. What ratio are you going with?

10-4 I was wanting to do 4.88

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app