Jeep Wave from Renton

Twmcneilly

Hi All,

Just thought I’d post a note to introduce my new Rubi. Last Sunday the 10th, I went out on a motorcycle ride and figured it would be safe to just look at the rows of Jeeps in the sun, and try to decide on a color, without having my trade-in with me. Then I saw this..... a fully loaded Ocean Blue JKUR, with factory lift and 35” BFG KM3s. It kinda hard to negotiate a deal when you are simply enamored with a rig. Fortunately the dealer was willing to deal and we quickly came to a happy conclusion.
Allow me to introduce my newest canvas. I already have Rockslide Engineering power step/sliders in the mail, and until I get bored with the upgrade Rubicon wheels I have a set of wheel-spacers on the way. I’m already missing that more aggressive look like my JK had. Let the games begin!
68319DF5-D548-4F25-9587-DA2CFF6C2BD2.jpg
8E409A54-E3F8-49FD-812E-500C507E76CD.jpg

dixonk

Congrats. That blue was my second choice if I couldn't find a Sting Gray with the options I wanted. Welcome.

Mud Bug

Welcome to JL Wrangler! I have to admit that Ocean Blue was a strong contender for me in the color choice. Gorgeous in person.