Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Evo Enforcer or Rancho Lift

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - I apologize for not seeing this sooner. Of course, I see that you've already pulled the trigger and I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get. That being said, you're gonna wanna unload a set of new 35's and bump up to 37's
    Yeah I know Already trying to pick my wheels. My guy teased me about a new KMC RG3 and I havenít been able to find any pics.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Well good news. Discount tire said they will swap out my 35s for 37s no issues. Got a set of XD231 RG in Black with Chrome Hardware on the way. Sure do wish they would mix and match rings without making you buy new rings. Oh well guess I will just have some scratched up black Beadlock rings.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Sure do wish they would mix and match rings without making you buy new rings. Oh well guess I will just have some scratched up black Beadlock rings.
    Lol. DIY silver rings.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Lol. DIY silver rings.
    They will be silver soon enough
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Well good news. Discount tire said they will swap out my 35s for 37s no issues. Got a set of XD231 RG in Black with Chrome Hardware on the way. Sure do wish they would mix and match rings without making you buy new rings. Oh well guess I will just have some scratched up black Beadlock rings.

You can probably use some aircraft stripper on your black rings then polish the aluminum back up without too much trouble. Would be an afternoon of work if you wanted to save the money.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    You can probably use some aircraft stripper on your black rings then polish the aluminum back up without too much trouble. Would be an afternoon of work if you wanted to save the money.
    True. I think I will just beat them up for awhile and then maybe refinish them one day or next time a new set of tires goes on. Curious to see how it looks all black with shiny hardware.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Itís ok to mix and match. Iím running 2.5Ē EVO coils with Rancho shocks and Core4x4 control arms.

Pic?

Caught the Bug
    Eddie I'm going to be honest, your videos is why I still haven't plopped my credit card down on the EVO kit yet lol. Watching the stuff you have done with a Rancho system or a dynatrac system with the EVO arms has me kind of flaky on the decision. On one hand having the best system is a good thing, but on the other hand I am not fooling myself into thinking that I am some sort of hard core off roader living out west, although frequent trips out that way are frequent.

The other thing that is bothering me is if I will like the way the Jeep looks with 35s under a 2.5" lift or am I going to have to try to unload a new set of 35s to go up to 37s?
    Itís strange, when I mention Rancho to a dealer they say they are crap and push TeraFlex or Rubicon Express or the east coasters. So damn confused?!? Why not Mopar?

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubiman_JL View Post
    Itís strange, when I mention Rancho to a dealer they say they are crap and push TeraFlex or Rubicon Express or the east coasters. So damn confused?!? Why not Mopar?

They are pushing what they already sell, and make the most money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiman_JL View Post

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    They are pushing what they already sell, and make the most money on.

What notnalc68 said, most vendors or even dealers will push whatever they stock and or are out to make the most profit on. I would NEVER take their advice being that they're only interest is in your money.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast