Evo Enforcer or Rancho Lift

What notnalc68 said, most vendors or even dealers will push whatever they stock and or are out to make the most profit on. I would NEVER take their advice being that they're only interest is in your money.

Exactly, I saved about $2600 over what a vendor wanted to install on my wife's Jeep by doing the work ourselves. They were pushing Teraflex, and we ended up with JKS purchased through an online store with a 15% discount. Overall I'm extremely happy with the quality of the JKS lift, and control arms. It definitely pays to do one's own homework.

dixonk

Just wanted to update this thread. EVO Overland Enforcer Stage 4 lift is on with the RG 231 wheels and 37” tires. Ride quality is simply amazing. A noticeable improvement over stock.

I measured tires and rears where equal distance from fenders and front one side was just 1/4” off. Not sure if adjustable trackbars are warranted at this point. As Eddie had on his budget boost 2.5 video I experienced rubbing in the same spots and used the video to correct the issues. All in all I couldn’t be happier.

IMG_4519.jpgIMG_4511.jpgIMG_4514.jpgIMG_4517.jpgIMG_4524.jpgIMG_4521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just wanted to update this thread. EVO Overland Enforcer Stage 4 lift is on with the RG 231 wheels and 37” tires. Ride quality is simply amazing. A noticeable improvement over stock.

I measured tires and rears where equal distance from fenders and front one side was just 1/4” off. Not sure if adjustable trackbars are warranted at this point. As Eddie had on his budget boost 2.5 video I experienced rubbing in the same spots and used the video to correct the issues. All in all I couldn’t be happier.

View attachment 10070View attachment 10071View attachment 10072View attachment 10073View attachment 10074View attachment 10075

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Looks good. That 2.5" or 3.5"?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

Last edited: