JL roll bar mounts

JTCO

Meme King
As far as a fire extinguisher, if you really want to be prepared for a fire, it's probably best to have it closer to the driver's area.

CGRDT

For the fire extinguisher MORE makes a mount that bolts to roll bar. I just mounted mine last weekend. I can take pics when I get back home if you’d like. For the power tank I haven’t seen much but what they offer. Haven’t looked to hard for that though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

For the fire extinguisher MORE makes a mount that bolts to roll bar. I just mounted mine last weekend. I can take pics when I get back home if you’d like. For the power tank I haven’t seen much but what they offer. Haven’t looked to hard for that though.

If you don't mind, I'd love to see the picture.

CGRDT

Another thing to note is that it does recommend trimming the plastic panel that covers it. I will take another pic of that when I get home again. It is not required but for that trim panel to fit flat again you have trim a little.

CGRDT

IMG_2221.jpgIMG_2222.jpg

They recommend trimming this small section out for the cover to fit flat again. Someday I’ll clean it up a little better but it’s hardly noticeable with it attached. If you don’t remove it, it still snaps in place but it sits lopsided. Didn’t care for that much.