Tazer JL update 11.0.8 now available

wibornz

Is there like a chart or a list somewhere that give the correct sequence of buttons to do each available setting? Hell I can't remember how to do the light show with the remote, let alone boost the RPMs for winching..... Maybe something I can print out and throw in the glove compartment..

Thanks.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For people like me who've replaced their Rubicon front axle but decided to keep the factory rear with it's e-locker, this update will effectively make it so that you cannot use the rear locker. Z Automotive is working on a fix for this but if you're in the same boat that I'm in, you do NOT want to make this update.

Saddletramp

Is there like a chart or a list somewhere that give the correct sequence of buttons to do each available setting? Hell I can't remember how to do the light show with the remote, let alone boost the RPMs for winching..... Maybe something I can print out and throw in the glove compartment..

Thanks.

If I have any criticism of the Tazer, it's that I would like a cheat sheet or step by step for each feature, I find myself fumbling through it to get where I want to but it really is a great product.

Always end up with an unwanted light show in the driveway or parking lot, lol.

For people like me who've replaced their Rubicon front axle but decided to keep the factory rear with it's e-locker, this update will effectively make it so that you cannot use the rear locker. Z Automotive is working on a fix for this but if you're in the same boat that I'm in, you do NOT want to make this update.

Well, you've just given me a requirement (excuse) to upgrade the rear axle with the front, lol.