Winch Advise

irishtim7

I'm looking to get some input on what winch to purchase for my 2 Door. I'm going Warn, but really questioning if I need the Zeon and if the VR series would be fine. My concern is the elements. I live in Ohio, so it's going to see rain, snow, salt, you name it. My Jeep is not garaged either. The BMW's get that pampered treatment.

Winch covers look like ass, so that just ain't happening. Will the VR hold up to the exposure, or do I just bite the bullet and buy the Zeon? Any insight or experience would be helpful.

Thanks.

JTCO

Meme King
I'm looking to get some input on what winch to purchase for my 2 Door. I'm going Warn, but really questioning if I need the Zeon and if the VR series would be fine. My concern is the elements. I live in Ohio, so it's going to see rain, snow, salt, you name it. My Jeep is not garaged either. The BMW's get that pampered treatment.

Winch covers look like ass, so that just ain't happening. Will the VR hold up to the exposure, or do I just bite the bullet and buy the Zeon? Any insight or experience would be helpful.

Thanks.

My Zeon has lasted for years but I cover it in the Winter. I have a buddy with a Zeon with no cover and his was pretty faded the last time I saw it. Obviously, this is just a cosmetic thing though.