Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Non Jeep projects you're working on

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Did you check the filter screen inside the dishwasher? Most have one where the disposal blade goes and if it get clogged, it'll stop spraying. I've once had a very small piece of plastic wrap find its way into our dishwasher and get caught there.
    I checked the main one, but I just found out there's another one. I'm going to look at it shortly. When it was acting up yesterday, I just kept tapping the sump area from underneath with a hammer and it would pump but this meant I had to be in the kitchen the whole time, and every time I could hear it acting up, a light tap would get it going again. I bench tested the main pump this morning and it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    That dishwasher looks very similar to our GE Profile that caught fire in the door several years back. We were leaving for vacation, and I smelled a bit of smoke as I walked through the kitchen to grab my keys. Turned out to be an electrical fire inside of the dishwasher door. Upon researching the subject, I found that there was a silent GE recall on our dishwasher, meaning you would only be notified if you reported a fire. They ended up sending this a $700 check to buy a new dishwasher.
    Wow. I have the dishwasher out now, so I'll pop the control panel in the door and take a look at the board. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I checked the main one, but I just found out there's another one. I'm going to look at it shortly. When it was acting up yesterday, I just kept tapping the sump area from underneath with a hammer and it would pump but this meant I had to be in the kitchen the whole time, and every time I could hear it acting up, a light tap would get it going again. I bench tested the main pump this morning and it's good.
    Yeah, the one I'm talking about would require you to pull the main washer and screen on the floor and go all the way down to the disposal blade if you have one. The blade will turn on a metal screen and chop bits of food up.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard View Post
    Just finished our basement, been working on it for 6 months
    This came out really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ncb View Post
    Building a hot rod. 1928 for model A coupe on custom zd and swept frame. Almost done with sheet metal work.
    What an awesome project! You'll have to keep us posted on your progress

Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Im not sure what a non Jeep project is.

Does my bar count? I still have a hood and grill to add. I also have a front bar (F170 front end ) to compete it.
    For a redneck, you're pretty talented with your furniture making skills

Fresh Catch
    Sheet metal work is finally done.

IMG_0951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Been Around the Block
    Restoring the old PKRipper-XL. Updating the kid's Ripper Jr with bigger tires & bars so we can cruise in style.
    IMG_0969.jpgIMG_0930.jpg

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Been Around the Block
    Mantle needs one more coat of stain.
    IMG_1663.JPGIMG_1666.JPGIMG_1665.JPG

Fresh Catch
    My project is getting close to completion. Started back in December. Had this garage built & a new driveway poured. Ive since pulled new electric lines and last week I installed the double wide lift. This week Ill be building a 3h x 3d x 22w loft area for storage. Just need to pull a new cable line, run a few more outlets for battery tenders and finally I want to add a heat/AC unit. (Thinking of a mini-split, but not sure yet) than I can insulate & sheath the walls. Im on this forum as Ive been considering a new Wrangler to replace the Charger.
    Any advice or suggestions for the garage are welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

^^thats nice!

Your Jeep wont fit in there once you lift it and add bigger tires. Lol

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast