Banned from other forum for wrong think

So i was on a catch can thread last week and basically explaind why it was bullshit and that multi point injection engines don’t suffer the same woes that DI engines do from the pcv system and crank case venting mixed with egr etc... well the dude from litebrite responded, and i called him out saying that he gets free products and monitization from youtube and the shills went nuts and I got banned. Is this normal? I wasnt abusive, i provided a technical counter point.

JTCO

Meme King
So i was on a catch can thread last week and basically explaind why it was bullshit and that multi point injection engines don’t suffer the same woes that DI engines do from the pcv system and crank case venting mixed with egr etc... well the dude from litebrite responded, and i called him out saying that he gets free products and monitization from youtube and the shills went nuts and I got banned. Is this normal? I wasnt abusive, i provided a technical counter point.

Lol. Amazing how much that TRUTH is suppressed in the culture. That's a crock of shit. Glad you stood up for truth. I fucking can't stand politics like that.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Well that’s crazy, but you are welcome here. Also, if you aren’t already there, take a look at www.wayalife.com

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha good for you for calling them out in their bullshit! Glad to have you here! Welcome to JLWrangler!

JTCO

Meme King
So i was on a catch can thread last week and basically explained why it was bullshit ..

As I mentioned in another thread here, I won't deny the catch cans do accomplish something, but they are very unnecessary for most Jeepers in my opinion. I would classify them along the lines of 'bullshit' as well.

.. well the dude from litebrite responded, and i called him out saying that he gets free products

You were correct to point this out IMO, as you weren't alone in that conclusion. Others have pointed this out as well on other social media platforms and he has confirmed that to be true with his own words:

Untitled (1).jpg

As far as why they reacted the way they did and cut off your speech, it could be related to a 'catch can' distributor/manufacturer being a sponsor over there :idontknow: . Really too bad, but again, awesome that you stood up for Truth.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in another thread here, I won't deny the catch cans do accomplish something, but they are very unnecessary for most Jeepers in my opinion. I would classify them along the lines of 'bullshit' as well.

You were correct to point this out IMO, as you weren't alone in that conclusion. Others have pointed this out as well on other social media platforms and he has confirmed that to be true with his own words:

View attachment 9380

As far as why they reacted the way you did and cut off your speech, it could be related to a 'catch can' distributor/manufacturer being a sponsor over there :idontknow: . Really too bad, but again, awesome that you stood up for Truth.

It was strange because some guy came out and said “ how dare you say Kevin is in the take” and “You’re making some wild accusations here” like it was his boy or something ...

Its true tho its just like how Jack from Twitter was on Rogan last night and was saying how they dont ban people for political reasons. The milestar patagonia thread couple weeks back was hilarios and that guy literally said some pretty off the wall stuff to Eddie and he didnt ban him...Respect.

YAHAHA

I guess it really depends on the forum and their rules. I have no problem with people being sponsored but it should be clearly known which products sponsor the site and not hide any truth about the products. This site is really informative and fun even with their rules about participating here.

This site's owners know a lot of people in the business and I've never seen them give any company or product an unfair review. Every review I've read has been based on either personal experience or what they've seen in person on the trails. Typically a bad review includes pictures and facts to support the review.

It may get a little strange here but this has been the most entertaining Jeep forum I've found online. Welcome.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

NFRs2000NYC

I see absolutely nothing wrong with people making a living with running donated/discounted products, advertising for a company, aka, "shilling" etc, however, the problem arises when these people conflate a review with marketing. If you are trying to review a product, then you have to put your bias up front and center, that a product was given to you for testing, OR, say that you were donated a bunch of shocks so that you can promote them....both are perfectly fine, just be up front about it. Being given a pair of shocks and then posting a "review" pretending or given the appearance that you bought them is just straight dishonest.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea , true story...

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised. Mega forums charge a lot of money to advertise on them and I suppose it wouldn't be good for business if people were allowed to say negative things about the vendors paying to be on it or the products that they make.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with people making a living with running donated/discounted products, advertising for a company, aka, "shilling" etc, however, the problem arises when these people conflate a review with marketing. If you are trying to review a product, then you have to put your bias up front and center, that a product was given to you for testing, OR, say that you were donated a bunch of shocks so that you can promote them....both are perfectly fine, just be up front about it. Being given a pair of shocks and then posting a "review" pretending or given the appearance that you bought them is just straight dishonest.

Its likely what happened, its true it doesnt look good when someone bashes a sponsor that layed out cash to be there...