Front spring bowing on 2.5 Evo Enforcer Overland kit

TFD

Anyone with this lift have an issue with the front springs Bowing? I finished up the install a few days ago and noticed my front passenger spring is making significant contact with the bumpstop. Making a nasty banging sound when I hit a dip in the road straight on. The coils are seated correctly.

I gave Evo mfg a call and they told me that they have been fixing this issue with a spring correction kit like rancho has available.

I had an enforcer lift on my JK and didn’t have this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

TFD

It looks like the rancho spring isolators or the rock krawler isolators might correct the bow. They both look about the same. I’ll give the ranchos a try. I wish I had a set on hand when I did the install.

jmincher

I've got the same issue with my 2.5" Evo Enforcer Overland lift. Front passenger spring is bowing and making contact with the bump stop extension. Aftermarket isolators were recommended by Evo based on what the shop that did the install is telling me.

IMG_0767.jpgIMG_0768.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Installed the rancho isolators this afternoon.
Front coils are no longer bowing.

With new isolators
No more bump stop clunk

Awesome! I've seen the Rancho isolators being used for other lifts as well and with the same good results. :yup:

TFD

Appreciate you being the guinea pig with this one, looks like I'll get these ordered up and on the way.

I was a little nervous that it wouldn’t work , but I couldn’t stand the noise the coil was making hitting the bump stop.
It is definitely worth doing even though it basically requires unbolting most of the front end suspension.