Potential high clearance turn signal option.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
WooHoo!! So... what are your initial impression of them?
Actually, the quality is pretty good. The metal bracket is really clean. No rough edges or looks of being thrown together. The powder coating looks good. The lens and bottom black piece look to be 3D printed. Unlike the artec ones, these are plug and play which is nice. I didn't want to cut wires and splice anything, just incase I go with something else in the future. I feel I got my $150 dollars worth.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, the quality is pretty good. The metal bracket is really clean. No rough edges or looks of being thrown together. The powder coating looks good. The lens and bottom black piece look to be 3D printed. Unlike the artec ones, these are plug and play which is nice. I didn't want to cut wires and splice anything, just incase I go with something else in the future. I feel I got my $150 dollars worth.

Cool! Glad to hear it and I look forward to seeing them installed.

JAGS

Look forward to how the install is and particularly how the break down of the existing fender liners go.

From the pics I know they are removed, but is it possible to keep any part for engine protection?

Post back any additional thoughts (and pics) after install.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

olram30

Look forward to how the install is and particularly how the break down of the existing fender liners go.

From the pics I know they are removed, but is it possible to keep any part for engine protection?

Post back any additional thoughts (and pics) after install.
I'm not sure about the fender lines yet. I'll be sure to post details when I install these

olram30

It looks as if the one on the left is secured with rivets, while the one on the right is secured with small nuts and bolts. What's the scoop?

LOL.

Nice. They're $295 now. Did you get them on Kickstarter or something?
It's a bolt and nut on both. I pre ordered these on the American adventure lab website a long time ago. Long wait.. I figured they would sell for more. Almost double now. 20190310_091118.jpeg20190310_091112.jpeg

GrayBeard

My JLUR took 3 months to the day. They told me on 3 different occassions it had been shipped and 2 different times that it was in the rail yard. At 2 months they swore it was at "MY" dealership and it wasnt. Later they said computer glitch, that it was still at factory in a special random inspection.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app