Potential high clearance turn signal option.

StingRubi19

I'm hoping by the time I get my Gladiator, rugged ridge will have this fender mod out. I really like the look of the factory fender/turn signals and these just set em off even more!
The American adventure ones just look unfinished with just the led on the edge of the fender. To me the extra trim piece on the rugged ridge ones just look much better IMO. Screenshot_20190303-173659_YouTube.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

RMC2

I will wait to see these options in person but I probably will not ever trim the fenders anyway.

I like the idea of the lights in the grill like my CJ7. But then the new lights grew on me too.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Their full install video including removal of the front fenders dropped yesterday. He actually does a pretty good job, and the lights do look compelling. I would consider them if they didn't cause a turn signal out warning light upon startup.

Jdofmemi

Their full install video including removal of the front fenders dropped yesterday. He actually does a pretty good job, and the lights do look compelling. I would consider them if they didn't cause a turn signal out warning light upon startup.

Maybe the Rugged Ridge ones will make it out soon and have that issue solved as well.

We can hope anyway.

JAGS

Maybe the Rugged Ridge ones will make it out soon and have that issue solved as well.

We can hope anyway.

The tazer or other programmer is how you resolve the warning light. You activate the LED setting. Same solution for the morimoto fender LEDs.

Jwalt

Amazing, I just got a email and tracking number.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Squeaky mole gets the hammer. I read on their site the lens suppliers were returning lenses that were yellowed so he is 3D printing them. Just curious if the material will get brittle and break or if it has UV protection. The rest looks well designed. It’s cool to have new hopefully smart people provide unique products for our jeeps. In my opinion Lite headed blond-blond Jeep was a poor marketing move. Eddie should have been the first choice for a real market.