View Poll Results: Should Bill Arnett shut up and leave?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Is the hurricane still around ?

2019 MP
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Yes sir. We keep all the cool ones!

Sent via....

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    That's radical :-) How to you steer it?

Googling.... Oh I see. The driver doesn't control each wheel independently. There are a few modes the determine what the steering wheel means. Very cool. Was there any concern about what would happen if one of the steering units failed? A tie rod is pretty reliable; maybe some sort of mechanical fail-safe could be invented?

More googling ..... TWO 5.7L Hemis!! An a radically complicated drive train. Someone must have had fun working on that. Did you work on that personally or does "we" refer to the company?
    It has two 6.1 hemis. That was done before my time but still see it every so often. It's got some beefy parts and being a concept steering failure wasn't a huge concern as it just sits around looking cool lol.

Sent via....

I saw where Tesla is going to have raise the price of their vehicles except maybe the model 3. This is in addition to laying people off and closing facilities. Not as people are getting canned as first reported but that is being offset by increasing the prices.

Doesnít sound very stable.

They are cool cars but out of reach for many. Model 3 starts at $35k but was something like $52k for the average price.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one so the rest of us can get on with fixing the mess that 100 years of burning fossil fuels have made on this one.
    If the planet was on its way to destruction there would be absolutely nothing that we could do about it. Itís like thinking that we had something to do with itís creation.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch490 View Post
    If the planet was on its way to destruction there would be absolutely nothing that we could do about it. Itís like thinking that we had something to do with itís creation.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    IMG_0616.JPG

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132