View Poll Results: Should Bill Arnett shut up and leave?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I've already left AOC a voicemail asking how much money she needs to make it change back. I don't know what else to do
    Don't bother. The world is just gonna end in 12 years.

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    You may be right actually.... You're not going to believe this. Just yesterday this was all grass, then suddenly a big bad cloud of fossil fuels came rushing into the area and this happened!!!!!

Attachment 9242
    You donít expect anyone to take that seriously, do you?

The evidence for human-caused climate change is overwhelming. If you donít understand that youíre not paying attention.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    Most of my miles are in my Tesla. And Iím eagerly awaiting an EV off-roader.
    LOL! Because there's nothing harmful about batteries or where the electricity comes from to charge them up.

The Rivian (Google it) looks pretty good but itís no Wranger.
    Nope, it's nothing like what you're purposefully choosing to destroying the planet in now and one mile at a time.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I suppose itís a personal thing but I just donít get why yíall hate the ESS so much. To me, itís completely innocuous. Maybe itís worse with a manual? It would be annoying when rock crawling but it is disabled in 4wd. So whatís the big deal?

If I had one thing to change it would probably be the FAD.
    Every vehicle Iíve driven, with ESS, annoys me, where I live. We have very high humidity, and the interior begins to get warm at stoplights.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one so the rest of us can get on with fixing the mess that 100 years of burning fossil fuels have made on this one.
    I love the internal combustion engine. You can drive your way, and Iíll drive mine. Maybe being green, you can cancel me out. Since our country was founded on individual liberty, and not group rule, I think I can do whatever I like.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

The evidence for human-caused climate change is overwhelming. If you don’t understand that you’re not paying attention.
    You don’t expect anyone to take that seriously, do you?

The evidence you're referring to has been polished, wrapped up in a little pretty green box, and sold to people just like you. There's a sucker born every minute. If you don’t understand that you’re not paying attention.

You don’t expect anyone to take that seriously, do you?

The evidence for human-caused climate change is overwhelming. If you don’t understand that you’re not paying attention.
    The planet was here long before we ever were and it'll be around a lot longer after we're all gone. Change happens, ask the creatures that lived before the Permian–Triassic extinction. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the planet needs to be "saved". It'll spank our asses in an instant, with or without our consent.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The planet was here long before we ever were and it'll be around a lot longer after we're all gone. Change happens, ask the creatures that lived before the PermianĖTriassic extinction. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the planet needs to be "saved". It'll spank our asses in an instant, with or without our consent.
    I think it's a likely conspiracy that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was the 'bad guy.' I bet they were the only species that used plastic bags and got demonized for it. If only they had a spokesperson like AOC to save them from their coming doom.

I think it's a likely conspiracy that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was the 'bad guy.' I bet they were the only species that used plastic bags and got demonized for it. If only they had a spokesperson like AOC to save them from their coming doom.
    LOL!! I think it might have been plastic straws - not bags.

All joking aside, the Permian–Triassic extinction took place well before there was anything remotely close to a T-rex walking the planet and fucking things up.

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    You donít expect anyone to take that seriously, do you?

The evidence you're referring to has been polished, wrapped up in a little pretty green box, and sold to people just like you. There's a sucker born every minute. If you donít understand that youíre not paying attention.
    The evidence has been meticulously gathered over several decades, carefully peer-reviewed by the experts in the field and accepted by the vast majority of the scientific community. Do you seriously think theyíve all been hoodwinked? Have you looked at the data yourself? Do you have the ability to analyze it? Are you sure your (perfectly reasonable) love of Jeeps and off-roading isnít coloring your judgement?
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast