View Poll Results: Should Bill Arnett shut up and leave?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    But at least offroad you aren't in the middle of an intersection only to have your power cut out on you. I've been in situations before where an accident would 100% have happened had I had that 1/2 second delay before I can get on the power to get out of a situation. You saying that it does it offroad too is just icing on the turd cake.
    Boy those NYC drivers must be worse than I thought :-) In all my decades of driving Iíve never been in a situation like that. I guess Iím lucky that Iíve only spent a few hours in NYC.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    Well, letís not get into a political personality pissing contest; some of us think AOC is right on.
    Yeah, stealing from working people to pay for a bunch of nonsense and bullshit is totally right on. Guaranteed it's what our founding fathers had in mind for Congress.

Well, letís not get into a political personality pissing contest; some of us think AOC is right on.
    No worries there - you've left me completely speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Yeah, stealing from working people to pay for a bunch of nonsense and bullshit is totally right on. Guaranteed it's what our founding fathers had in mind for Congress.
    If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one so the rest of us can get on with fixing the mess that 100 years of burning fossil fuels have made on this one.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

If you think saving the planet is nonsense then I wish you would move to another one so the rest of us can get on with fixing the mess that 100 years of burning fossil fuels have made on this one.
    The planet is doing just fine. You've just lost the little respect that I had left for you in two posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    But at least offroad you aren't in the middle of an intersection only to have your power cut out on you. I've been in situations before where an accident would 100% have happened had I had that 1/2 second delay before I can get on the power to get out of a situation. You saying that it does it offroad too is just icing on the turd cake.
    Oh yeah, the worst part is that you'll be in 4HI, come to a point where you start to think that maybe you should really be in 4LO, you'll come to a stop and just before you realize it's probably a bad idea to stop where you did, the engine dies. Now, I can't say for sure if the delay between the engine dying and then having to wait for it to start up again before I could shift into reverse made a difference, but it did take longer than I would have preferred and it did leave me stuck. At the time, it pissed me off to no end.

Shouldnít you be on a Prius forum then?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Coming from a guy who drives a Jeep that has a bigger carbon footprint than a Hellcat Challenger - LITERALLY!

By all means, please do the planet a favor and lead by example.

You may be right actually.... You're not going to believe this. Just yesterday this was all grass, then suddenly a big bad cloud of fossil fuels came rushing into the area and this happened!!!!!

IMG_20190302_152404.jpg

I've already left AOC a voicemail asking how much money she needs to make it change back. I don't know what else to do :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Coming from a guy who drives a Jeep that has a bigger carbon footprint than a Hellcat Challenger - LITERALLY!

By all means, please do the planet a favor and lead by example.
    Most of my miles are in my Tesla. And Iím eagerly awaiting an EV off-roader. The Rivian (Google it) looks pretty good but itís no Wranger.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast