Rock Krawler any good?

OverlanderJL is originally from the east coast. That clear it up?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

This post started as is rock krawler any good and being as i had the opportunity to see his shop today i thought if relay some positive fredback on the original question but it turned into biggie vs tupac cause suspensions and trail systems know which coast they are from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You'll find that people in the east coast tend to be fans of Rock Krawler. They make decent stuff but their joints are on the small side or at least compared to something like Currie Johnny Joints. Ride quality is 100% subjective and for me, their coils tend to ride on the firm side. Of course, that's just my subjective opinion and really, some people like it that way.

Damn east coasters.

This post started as is rock krawler any good and being as i had the opportunity to see his shop today i thought if relay some positive fredback on the original question but it turned into biggie vs tupac cause suspensions and trail systems know which coast they are from

No. Wayalife said Rock Krawler was bigger on the east coast. OverlanderJL made a joke, because he is originally from there. That is all.

ddays v2

Ummm, I'm a fucking east coaster too. Not a tough guy either. Rk is ok. They make good stuff. Problem for them is others make better stuff. :idontknow:

Ummm, I'm a fucking east coaster too. Not a tough guy either. Rk is ok. They make good stuff. Problem for them is others make better stuff. :idontknow:

No one said they were the best but for the money they are good solid gear people wanna spend king money then you can get king quality just an opinion nobody said they were the end all be all

ddays v2

No one said they were the best but for the money they are good solid gear people wanna spend king money then you can get king quality just an opinion nobody said they were the end all be all

Hey, it's your money so spend it as you see fit. Point is, for pretty much the same money you can get a better lift.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Rock krawler sucks imo. Coils are to firm, controls arms are to long and cause more issues than not, heim joints wear out kinda fast with the salt we have. I will stick to the better quality Johnny joints used in my Currie and evo arms.

Fucking east coasters

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I'm originally an East Coaster as well - Western New York. Boy do I miss the food... chicken wings, pizza, submarine sandwiches, chicken wings, Wardynski's fresh Polish sausage, Sahlen's all beef hot dogs and of course the chicken wings. Two of my first two jobs when I was a kid were cleaning up the Buffalo Bills football stadium after home games... and cutting chicken wings. LOL! Hated that job.