2019 DynoMax Exhaust Spring rebate is here!

DynoMax Exhaust

Advertiser
Supporter
This is a great time to upgrade exhaust system. Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:
• Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
• Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products/Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
• Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
• Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC bar codes cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
• Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by June 30, 2019. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

http://www.dynomax.com/promotions/

Attachments

• dynomax_spring19_us.jpg
    dynomax_spring19_us.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 100
  • dynomax_spring19_us-2.jpg
    dynomax_spring19_us-2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 109
Will the elimination pipe work with the 2.0?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

You may not want to. Way back last year there was a thread about active sound dampening with the 2.0 if you have the Alpine. There are mics in the sports bar & somehow the sub sends a frequency that makes the 2.0 sound “better”. If 13_Gecko hadn’t chimed in with info I’d have thought it was BS. I bet messing with the exhaust will wreck it.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
You may not want to. Way back last year there was a thread about active sound dampening with the 2.0 if you have the Alpine. There are mics in the sports bar & somehow the sub sends a frequency that makes the 2.0 sound “better”. If 13_Gecko hadn’t chimed in with info I’d have thought it was BS. I bet messing with the exhaust will wreck it.

Some info regarding ANC right HERE.