Hello From Frozen North

mrforebearance

Saying hello from North Dakota! Got my girl and plan on heading out west this summer to enjoy the trails! Love my Jeep and have not had one of my own till now, but I remember my brothers CJ7 and how fun it was! Look forward to being apart of the community! IMG_1141.JPG IMG_1140.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWrangler. Did you know that Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn were first officially paired together in Batman: The Animated Series episode "Harley and Ivy", S1, Ep56? It was then revealed in DC Comics Injustice 2 #70, that the pair were married in Las Vegas by Elvis impersonator.

Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-Poison-Ivy-1015x1024.jpeg

However if you play Injustice 2, you'll find that they split up again. So I guess it looks like she's all yours now. LOL. Great looking Jeep.

mrforebearance

Welcome to JLWrangler. Did you know that Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn were first officially paired together in Batman: The Animated Series episode "Harley and Ivy", S1, Ep56? It was then revealed in DC Comics Injustice 2 #70, that the pair were married in Las Vegas by Elvis impersonator.

View attachment 9162

However if you play Injustice 2, you'll find that they split up again. So I guess it looks like she's all yours now. LOL. Great looking Jeep.

Yes! Lol I love that u know this :) and ty!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
As fate would have it it's Chinese Take-out Wednesday at my house. We're watching Batman: The Animated Series while eating chicken chow mein. Currently viewing Almost Got 'Im (S1, Ep46) where Poison Ivy, Penguin, Joker, Killer Croc and Two-Face are sitting around a poker table sharing their best stories about how they almost defeated Batman. Special guest appearances by Harley Quinn and Catwoman.

20190227_194025-1280x960.jpg

VitaMeVas

Welcome from the northern tip of Iowa. Freaking cool here. Can't imagine the snow you've got.

Nice '1941' side stripe. Did you do that or is that part of a 'package'

mrforebearance

As fate would have it it's Chinese Take-out Wednesday at my house. We're watching Batman: The Animated Series while eating chicken chow mein. Currently viewing Almost Got 'Im (S1, Ep46) where Poison Ivy, Penguin, Joker, Killer Croc and Two-Face are sitting around a poker table sharing their best stories about how they almost defeated Batman. Special guest appearances by Harley Quinn and Catwoman.

View attachment 9163

Ahh fate!