Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And so it begins....

And so it begins....

After 3 months of waiting....shes finally here!!! So excited to have the new JL. After getting the kids to bed, I tinkered with some of the gadgets, put on cool techs cb mount with a magnet for my phone, mopar locking wheel lugs, rugged ridge door sill guards, and a screen protector. Nothing crazy, but Ive got boxes of toys to open. Thanks to Eddie, today is JL Tazer day and stickers. Winch soon to follow. Had to say goodbye to Eugene (my JKU), but the JL has so many creature comforts.
    VitaMeVas

Sent with Etch-a-sketch using twisty knobs

2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Congrats.

Congrats - great looking Jeep!. What winch are you mounting?

Been Around the Block CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Congrats, it looks like the rugged ridge door sil protectors are better than the mopar ones. the mopar ones don't even cover the top lip of the sil (the spot I think would be more apt. to hit)
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT

Congratulations always like watching everyone's build. In my opinion, there's no wrong build. Everyone has different needs, wants and budgets

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJeep View Post
    Congrats, it looks like the rugged ridge door sil protectors are better than the mopar ones. the mopar ones don't even cover the top lip of the sil (the spot I think would be more apt. to hit)
    Agreed, while they look nice, functionally the Jeep ones kind of suck. The RR version are much nicer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats, beautiful Rubicon!!

Congrats!! The wait is definitely worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post

Congrats - great looking Jeep!. What winch are you mounting?
    I would love to say Warn, but one of the few keepers from my JKU is an Engo 10 K synthetic. My wife did buy me the Warn mounting plate for Christmas. Just hope it all fits in there. Everyone says its a snug fit regardless.
    VitaMeVas

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJeep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged View Post
    Agreed, while they look nice, functionally the Jeep ones kind of suck. The RR version are much nicer.

I looked for awhile and actually bought the mopar ones initially. It really bugged me that the main seam wasnt covered. Then I came across the rugged ridge ones. Theyre thick, flexible rubber and have great coverage where its needed. Simple but very useful.
    VitaMeVas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast