đź–– Hello to ALL, I love my Jeeps

PUNKN8TR

Hi all,
I just bought a 2018 JLUR and I’m loving it. I still have an 04 TJ that’s been a work horse around the property, plowing snow, dragging the dirt roads and going off road of course. It’s bee a toad for our RV for many years and I love that it’s “old technology” I can push start it if need be, haven’t figured out how to do that on my new JLUR but then I’m in love with all of it’s new technology. Question to all of you, what’s the best twin exhaust system out there to replace my single exhaust muffler on the JLUR??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
I just bought a 2018 JLUR and I’m loving it. I still have an 04 TJ that’s been a work horse around the property, plowing snow, dragging the dirt roads and going off road of course. It’s bee a toad for our RV for many years and I love that it’s “old technology” I can push start it if need be, haven’t figured out how to do that on my new JLUR but then I’m in love with all of it’s new technology. Question to all of you, what’s the best twin exhaust system out there to replace my single exhaust muffler on the JLUR??

Welcome to JLWRANGLER!

Not a huge fan of twin exhaust being that I would just crush them but Dynomax makes a real nice one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what it looks like

attachment.php