Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 LA AUTO SHOW - Mojito Green Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'm betting you could do it with 2" of lift and the inner fenders removed. At least, I think I'm gonna try that
    So, I just read this nugget. Seems like more options in addition to just inner removal. Would be pretty cool:

"Weve been told that the fenders can be easily modified if the owner wants to relocate the lighting and trim them up. Jeep basically did everything but mold cut here into the fender to make it easy on enthusiasts."

2017 LA AUTO SHOW - Mojito Green Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

My next Jeep! Someday.

Image1512121012.582494.jpg
    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Trail JL; 12-01-2017 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Added photo

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    So, I just read this nugget. Seems like more options in addition to just inner removal. Would be pretty cool:

"Weve been told that the fenders can be easily modified if the owner wants to relocate the lighting and trim them up. Jeep basically did everything but mold cut here into the fender to make it easy on enthusiasts."
    That is really good news.

Fresh Catch
    It looks like the oil pan is directly above the axle and out of harms way? Am I correct on that or is it just the angle of the picture?

Pretty cool, I kinda like some of the things that mopar is doing with their aftermarket stuff

Thanks so much for posting all the pics!!!

Definitely getting harder to stick with a JK with each passing moment.

Though I think seeing the price tag of a Rubicon with an auto and the steel bumper package will knock me back into reality.

Fresh Catch
    From an overview video I saw it sounds like you can put 35s on a Rubicon off the lot as they cleared out the wheel well. I assume 37s with the 2 lift would be good to go with some trimming then. Apparently they also shortened the rock rails to accommodate 35s off the lot too.

2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
    Mojito
    Pretty much stock for now

2008 JK Rubicon
    White
    2.5" Lift w/ 35" Nitto's
    AEV and Poison Spyder Goodies
    ACE Engineering and RockHard Goodies
    Warn and Rigid Goodies

Seems like jeep listened to what everyone has wanted for the JK and added it into the JL. Changes to the bumpers, cage, suspension/axles, exhaust, etc are all good things.

2012 Jeep Jk - 37s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

So I was under the impression that, for now, JL Rubicon’s that have the black interior also have the red dash inserts and the tan interior has the silver dash. I also notice that on the display info for this JL, it has Katzkin leather on the list of added parts. I guess the tan leather was swapped out to showcase the aftermarket leather amongst all the other aftermarket MOPAR parts? Otherwise, how does this JL have silver on the dash? I’m still a bit surprised that red comes at all on certain colors. I guess it’s okay on the yellow one but still can’t imagine it in the green. Anyone know definitely what the different trim combos are?
    Last edited by Tumbler; 12-03-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbler View Post
    So I was under the impression that, for now, JL Rubicons that have the black interior also have the red dash inserts and the tan interior has the silver dash. I also notice that on the display info for this JL, it has Katzkin leather on the list of added parts. I guess the tan leather was swapped out to showcase the aftermarket leather amongst all the other aftermarket MOPAR parts? Otherwise, how does this JL have silver on the dash? Im still a bit surprised that red comes at all on certain colors. I guess its okay on the yellow one but still cant imagine it in the green. Anyone know definitely what the different trim combos are?
    I had asked and was told that the red dash would only come on certain colors and the silver would be available on the others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast