Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

Cool VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

It really is nothing short of crazy just how much snow we've been getting this year. Normally, we get just enough to get out and play for a day and then it's all gone by the afternoon. That being said, I can't exactly say that the snow hasn't been a welcome sight to see especially being that it's so much fun to drive our Jeeps in it. And, being that we have so many Jeeps to choose from, we decided it was finally time to lock up Jane's hubs, shift her into 4WD and taker her out for a spin in the white stuff. For sure, it's nothing epic but in this short video, you'll get to see what it's like to wheel some old school cool both doorless and topless and under sky of falling snow. We hope you enjoy.

SPECS: Jane is a 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade that is painted a factory Jetset Blue Metallic. She is running a factory AMC 304 V8 Engine mated to a T-15 3-Speed Manual Transmission and Dana 20 Transfer Case. Her axles are a Dana 30 up front with WARN locking hubs and a Dana 44 in the rear. Tires are currently 31x10.50R15 Cooper STT Pros and they're mounted on her original factory Mag aluminum wheels. A nice bonus is her WARN 8074 winch which she came with from the factory. Aftermarket products include a Rancho 2" lift, Rancho RS9000 shocks, a Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carburetor, Edelbrock Air Cleaner, MSD Distributor and Dynomax Exhaust System. Last but not least, her tub has been finished with Raptor Bed Liner.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Calamity Jane is just stunning. Everytime I see you walk by her in your other videos, I'd like to think that I would drive the heck out of her... But I'm not sure that my shoulders would hold up. Lol. Also, it's been so long that I had forgotten that starting fluid even existed. Groovy video. Thanks for sharing.

^^^superb ^^^
    LOL! 😂

Been Around the Block
    Another great video. It made me think about two things.

I remember driving cars in the 70s with no power steering or power brakes. Fun!

What a huge size difference in those two Jeeps! That JK looks HUGE next to your CJ.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Brings back memories from my first Jeep ride in an older CJ when I was 7-8 years old, while it was snowing in Estes Park CO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    That was so cool! I remember cold starts in old carbureted vehicles like that.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Too cool! Now put it back in the garage til summer! Lol

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast