Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll never complain about the price of Jeep parts again🤯🤣

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Really funny little story
    Your son's monster truck surely cant keep up to a horse and all the equipment needed maybe if its a scale rc truck

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    He wants one of these mini monster trucks. I told him, "dude, you're 6 years old... no."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassjlu View Post
    And bites, and kicks too for good measure. The thoroughbred she's riding now has quite the attitude.
    LOL, The pic I posted is also a thoroughbred. Flashy is his name. Ex track horse. He's still full of cat piss & vinegar at 25. EVERY time I turn him loose in the pasture is an goddam adventure.
    From pulling the high-ho silver routine to pulling the damn lead rope out of my hands even when you're ready for it, it's always something.

Do I have to say that I totally understand this 6yo, what a cool thing. In comparison to your daughter....that is the beginner horse and the competition thing costs more🤣

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

My wife is into horses. Jeeps are very inexpensive. Horse trailer cost more that a JLUR. Then of course the truck to pull it cost more that a JLUR. Then there is boarding fees, vet bills, fairiers, grain, hay and don't forget the tack. Saddles are a couple grand, saddle blankets are 300, got to have four or five sets of raines at 60 dollars a pop, and fly spray, 30 bucks a bottle, and horse treats, 35 buck a bag, Then there is horse lessons, and week long horse trips, O shift forgot the motorhome, so they can hang out in something when they are gone for the weekend.

I think my wifes, monthly expenditures is right around 800+ a month after buying all said above horse related stuff. Jeeping is cheap. One of her girlfriends that she rides with has a 90,000 dollar trailer and a 80,000 dollar truck and 40,000 dollar horses....Yes, more than one.......Then you have to build the horse arena/horse barn...250,000 dollars......Jeeps are really cheap.

The only thing good about your daughter liking horses, is what ever man she likes will have to be jacked with cash, handy, own land, able to work hard, to keep her in horses. He will have to be a mans man. So that is not all bad from a fathers view point.

GOOD LUCK!

This is what her money bought

Her other horse for trails......Notice all the desiel trucks and 50,000+ dollar trailers in the back ground....

Caught the Bug
    Y'all just making me depressed now lol.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post
    My wife is into horses. Jeeps are very inexpensive. Horse trailer cost more that a JLUR. Then of course the truck to pull it cost more that a JLUR. Then there is boarding fees, vet bills, fairiers, grain, hay and don't forget the tack. Saddles are a couple grand, saddle blankets are 300, got to have four or five sets of raines at 60 dollars a pop, and fly spray, 30 bucks a bottle, and horse treats, 35 buck a bag, Then there is horse lessons, and week long horse trips, O shift forgot the motorhome, so they can hang out in something when they are gone for the weekend.

I think my wifes, monthly expenditures is right around 800+ a month after buying all said above horse related stuff. Jeeping is cheap. One of her girlfriends that she rides with has a 90,000 dollar trailer and a 80,000 dollar truck and 40,000 dollar horses....Yes, more than one.......Then you have to build the horse arena/horse barn...250,000 dollars......Jeeps are really cheap.

The only thing good about your daughter liking horses, is what ever man she likes will have to be jacked with cash, handy, own land, able to work hard, to keep her in horses. He will have to be a mans man. So that is not all bad from a fathers view point.

GOOD LUCK!

Her other horse for trails......Notice all the desiel trucks and 50,000+ dollar trailers in the back ground....
    That's very true. I have the diesel truck to pull the trailer, but thankfully I won't need a trailer for awhile as our trainer handles all that. I gotta admit seeing my daughter so excited and proud tonight getting fitted made the money irrelevant. That's probably why she's Daddy's girl too.

Im so glad I am not in danger of ever getting a horse. Incredible amounts

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post

GOOD LUCK!

My wife is a trainer here in GA. As expensive as the horse world is, none of the money seems to get to the service provider. I had to buy a 9 horse trailer for the business, a truck to pull it, and utility vehicles for the farm. Not getting repaid.

My jeep definitely looks cheap in comparison

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12