Wave from Ohio

Ohiorick

Last weekend I was at the local Jeep dealer getting my 2016 JKUR-HR serviced. I had an email from Jeep offering me a $50 gift card and money off on a new Jeep, so I thought I would take a test drive and get my $50 gift card. Well, after the drive the salesman sits us down and wants to try to work a deal, since I had not planned to buy a new JL, I was not al all worried about playing the game and trying to get a good deal. He gave me a price, showed me the paper, I asked for his pen, wrote new numbers on the paper and said" Thats the deal". He got it approved and so now I am waiting for my new JLU Rubicon. Should be 5-6 weeks as I am in N.E. Ohio and the Jeeps are made not far from here. I will post a pic when it gets here.

irishtim7

Last weekend I was at the local Jeep dealer getting my 2016 JKUR-HR serviced. I had an email from Jeep offering me a $50 gift card and money off on a new Jeep, so I thought I would take a test drive and get my $50 gift card. Well, after the drive the salesman sits us down and wants to try to work a deal, since I had not planned to buy a new JL, I was not al all worried about playing the game and trying to get a good deal. He gave me a price, showed me the paper, I asked for his pen, wrote new numbers on the paper and said" Thats the deal". He got it approved and so now I am waiting for my new JLU Rubicon. Should be 5-6 weeks as I am in N.E. Ohio and the Jeeps are made not far from here. I will post a pic when it gets here.

The wait is the hardest. I ordered mine on 1/25. It was built 2/4 and arrived at the dealer 2/13. Hopefully yours is as fast as mine was.

Ohiorick

The wait is the hardest. I ordered mine on 1/25. It was built 2/4 and arrived at the dealer 2/13. Hopefully yours is as fast as mine was.

I ordered my 2016 and waited 3 months for that one, so I am ready for the wait. I am excited to start enjoying the new JL