Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 LA AUTO SHOW - Granite Crystal Jeep JL Sahara Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Would it bother me? No. Would it bother a typical Sahara customer who just bought a new Jeep? Probably.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

I can definitely see where a person who buys a Sahara with AWD would find this to be a problem. Me, I'll stick with my CTM u-joints
    Yep. I wrote service for several years. I could also definitely see where a lot of people would bring a vehicle in for a symptom like this even if it isn't hurting anything.

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Oh yeah, the crow hop is one of the things that RCV points out when trying to sell their shafts. Too bad for them that the lack of it doesn't fix the annoying loud snapping and popping you hear from them over time.

I can definitely see where a person who buys a Sahara with AWD would find this to be a problem. Me, I'll stick with my CTM u-joints
    You are looking at it all wrong... I used the popping and snapping to know my locker was engaged as long as I could hear the loud annoying racket from both sides at same frequency...

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    You are looking at it all wrong... I used the popping and snapping to know my locker was engaged as long as I could hear the loud annoying racket from both sides at same frequency...

I never looked at it that way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123