What options ?

Maximus

If you're cheap like me and want the base (I like the manual locks and roll up windows), isn't the max tow package a no brainer? I'm debating just sticking with the hard top, but want to see how the soft top goes down. I think the local dealer is telling me they're getting one in this week.

JTCO

Meme King
If you're cheap like me and want the base (I like the manual locks and roll up windows), isn't the max tow package a no brainer? I'm debating just sticking with the hard top, but want to see how the soft top goes down. I think the local dealer is telling me they're getting one in this week.

Welcome to JL Wrangler. Agreed on the max tow package. It's only 1000 bucks and you get wider axles and lower gears.

I'm pretty sure we're going to go with soft top as well. Last minute change but I hear it can be removed fairly simply completely if you wish to do so.

Arod412

I’m with ya... base model is what I’m looking for. Roll up windows is fine for me...but I think that plastic hard too would be more to my liking. So far the only thing I’m seeing around my area are the sport S with the alpine speaker upgrade, black hard top, and the cold weather packages...for about $45k

Passed owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge Charger, possible future owner of a Jeep Gladiator.
Mopar for life.

Last edited:

JeepJL

I’d get the blind spot assist, found out this weekend the option would have been cheaper then what it costs you when the wife banks into a pole. Man those led lights are nice but pricey when you bust them. Lol

Image1557774678.880302.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
That's a nice trailer brake controller there. Wonder what year they'll include that since they're advertising it on the 2020 model. Hopefully by the time I order mine.

Last I heard, they will not be offering any trailer brake controller on the Jeep JT Gladiator at all. Not sure why they do this shit. Scott might know.

Here's this too:

Untitled.jpg

Piginajeep

Last I heard, they will not be offering any trailer brake controller on the Jeep JT Gladiator at all. Not sure why they do this shit. Scott might know.

Here's this too:

View attachment 12634

Kinda odd, I have brake control for plugs on my rear bumper. Where the hell does it go?

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
wiring is ran somewhere

So far, this is all I found but I'll keep looking. Jeep says you need a trailer brake controller but don't splice into the wiring harness :thinking: ? I have yet to see an aftermarket brake controller that DOESN'T splice into the harness. Some manufacturers leave the trailer wiring in a location near the firewall, kick panel, etc where you can easily hook up a trailer brake controller. So far, it's not looking like they did that with the JT Gladiator.

https://msmownerassets.z13.web.core...ep/2020/Gladiator/2020-Gladiator-OM-1E_V1.pdf

Untitled.jpg