What options ?

JTCO

Meme King
Mahalo...with the doors off and the freedom panels off, that should be sufficient air flow. Factory half doors would have been nice though...

Oh yeah, for sure. Here's some virtual interior shots from the builder's page.

1.jpg

2.jpg

StingRubi19

I feel the same way about the tops. I'm just fine with the freedom panels off and some half or tube doors for the summer. The extra cost and storing of a hard top during the summer's for the soft isn't anything I'm interested in.
I can always take the Willys out if I want that open air freedom.
I've also been thinking about going back to a manual for it too but that auto is just so nice! Just hope that this thing isn't ridiculously priced so that I dont have to compromise on something like that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
You forgot the cold weather group. Heated steering wheel is tits :yup:

Yep get the cold.

I love my heated steering wheel it's a option I dont think I can live without now.

When heated steering wheels first came out (on various vehicles), my first impression was 'lazy first worlders.' Guess I'm going to have to eat some hypocritical crow now, because we'll likely get that as well. I've had heated seats on a couple vehicles and love it. Since the steering wheel comes with it, guess I don't have a choice, lol.

ddays v2

When heated steering wheels first came out (on various vehicles), my first impression was 'lazy first worlders.' Guess I'm going to have to eat some hypocritical crow now, because we'll likely get that as well. I've had heated seats on a couple vehicles and love it. Since the steering wheel comes with it, guess I don't have a choice, lol.

LOL, be prepared to fall in love with your steering wheel. I teased the shit out of my my dad when he got one on his GC years ago. Until I drove it on a cold winter morning.

Piginajeep

It’s gets hot quick in our compass. Definitely a nice feature.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Brute

Never owned a heated steering wheel...but I do have a heated Corbeau driver's seat in my JK6...I totally get it.....

MrGiant

Driving my YJ without about everything that is stock on most vehicles now, I used to say: no one needs that bull****, just drive that thing and have fun.
Now, I have it, I love it and I hope it never fails in winter[emoji3]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any doubts that there will be some dealerships that will charge $80k for one but that won't be the MSRP.