What options ?

JTCO

Meme King
Can you get lockers with the Sport S? Are the tcases different between the Rubicon and other models?

Don't think so. Here's pics from the build page. Rubicon clearly lists locking axles but if you add the same wider axles to the sport S, you get the wider axles with a lower gear ratio, but it doesn't mention lockers anywhere:

axles.jpg

Hard to believe the towing capacity of the Rubicon is going to be lower than the Sport S...I wonder why that is..

7650 vs 7000, hardly a difference. Even with a Rubicon, towing capacity is still badass. IIRC, in Eddie and Cindy's video at the LA Auto reveal, it was mentioned why. I think it was when he was talking to Mark Allen but can't remember for sure. Once they added the Rubicon features, something changed where the towing capacity decreased a little. I'll try to find the clip later.

sport towing.jpg

rubicon towing.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Hard to believe the towing capacity of the Rubicon is going to be lower than the Sport S...I wonder why that is...

Start at 13:35. It was Brandon that Eddie was talking to. All he says is the Sport model with the 4.10 axles achieve the 7650 towing capacity. Not sure why the Rubicon doesn't get the same being that it comes standard with the same axles :idontknow:

13_gecko_rubi

Start at 13:35. It was Brandon that Eddie was talking to. All he says is the Sport model with the 4.10 axles achieve the 7650 towing capacity. Not sure why the Rubicon doesn't get the same being that it comes standard with the same axles :idontknow:

Rubicon has larger tires, is heavier, and the rear springs are a tad softer to flex better. That's why it's lower. It's not that much lower at 7,000 lbs.

Sent via....

Piginajeep

Rubicon has larger tires, is heavier, and the rear springs are a tad softer to flex better. That's why it's lower. It's not that much lower at 7,000 lbs.

Sent via....

Basically, it’ll pull 7k. Just not as good as a sport.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
Just realized my build sheet has conflicting sizes for fuel tank capacity. One section says 19 gallons and then lower it says 22. Hope it's the latter.

IMG_20190312_213354_005.jpg

IMG_20190312_213331_627.jpg

Nice to see illuminated cup holders are standard.

IMG_20190312_213308_118.jpg